This listing is for Cylinder boring services and Namura TopEnd Repair Kit
Artic Cat 250 2X4 & 4X4 99-05
- Your cylinder must have enough room in the sleeve to machine to the next oversize.
- If the sleeve in your cylinder is already bored to the max size, we offer a re-sleeve service for an additional fee.
- Call us to discuss details.
- Remove the gasket material from the bottom of the cylinder prior to mailing it in.
- We charge $15.00 for gasket removal fee.
- Include a copy of your purchase for us to identify who you are.
How it Works:
- Ship your cylinder to us, address below
- We’ll inspect, bore and hone your cylinder to match the next oversize piston
- In some cases the next size may be out of stock so we may need to bore two sizes over
- We’ll supply a matching Namura oversize piston, rings, clip, Topend gaskets, bearing
- Cross hatch fimnish for better oil flow
- Cylinder will be ready to bolt on
Accurate Cylinder And Sleeve Works
613 Mosswood Dr,
Conroe, TX 77302
Artic Cat 250 2X4 & 4X4 ( 99-05)
Excluding Sales Tax